Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Updated and Big Apologies

OK Everyone we have the blog up to date...I am so so so sorry we have neglected it, life has just been crazy in the family and we just didn't get to this like we should have...so so sorry...the last time we posted was September 19th, 2011-Email #16 so anything after that is the up to date stuff...again so sorry and we will try to be better but no guarantees...
Hopefully some of the extra pictures I share will make up for it...
Thanks everyone for you support and love for Brooke...she really feels it and is so Thankful.
Thanks from her sister Brittney :)



(My boys and I made some craft animals with our hands and feet and she took a picture with them and sent it to the boys...they loved doing the craft and they loved seeing Aunt Brookie with them...and she said "I crossed my eyes on purpose...I am not a retard...lol")







Here are a couple of videos she has e-mailed us that she loves...Enjoy!
(they are in the following 2 posts)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment