Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dear Elder.... I mean SISTER!!!!!!

Hopie here again!!! Ok, Brookie has talked about dearelder.com and as I read it, honestly, in my head, all I heard was "blah, blah, blah". I don't know why I didn't really care when she was telling us about it. Maybe because she was still here!?! Anyhow, dearelder.com is SO COOL!!!! It is such an easy, super easy way to write her a letter while she's in the MTC.

1-Go to dearelder.com
2-Select the mission (PROVO MTC)
3-Write a letter
4- Send letter

THAT'S IT!!!!

It's free (while she's at the MTC) and convenient!!!

When you use dearelder.com, she gets the letter the same day!!! They print your letter, put it in an envelope and deliver it right to her!!! SUPER DUPER EASY and it's a great way to show her you care. If you're her Facebook friend, just even give her your last day or 2 of Facebook updates, let her know what you've been doing and that you care. It will mean the world to her.

This first week is brutal when it comes to being home sick. Let's rally around her and let her know we're here for her!!!! COME ON EVERYONE!!!! It's so easy, my 11 year old did it!!!! Thanks for supporting our beautiful missionary!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment