Monday, May 23, 2011

follow me!

Hello mission blog followers!

Well i gave my talk yesterday, those of you who weren't there, but were able to hear faint crying across the world that was me, because i'm a HUGE bawl baby!!

Anyways, i just wanted to pass on some info for everyone to keep in mind. While im in the MTC there is this REALLY COOL website called dearelder.com yea, its pretty cool, for those of you who dont know, you can go on that website and you can write me, and i'm supposed to get the letter the SAME DAY!! i'm not going to lie it would make me one happy camper to get a letter everyday from various people.

Now on dearelder.com they ask for my info so they can get the letter to me, well i will be getting that information THIS friday, and i will post it on the side(next to this blog post) where all the other address' and my email are all posted.

SO as my first missionary challenge.....i challenge each of you to take time each day to write me a quick note on dearelder.com, do you accept this challenge?!!? (i am envisioning all of you shaking your head as your reading this, accepting this challenge! so i better be right)  :)))

I ALSO wanted to point out for those of you who are A LOT like me, and dont write letters very often. I want to point out to you, that you CAN email me weekly when i'm on mission to the email to the side. I believe the rules are that i only email family, but if i receive an email from you, that means i can WRITE you back. Sooooo, keep that in mind if your like me and its easier to take a minute from playing on facebook and send a quick email telling me hello, or whatever.

AND ALSO.....i need address' so if you know FOR SURE that you have not given me your address i need that. So email me your address, or comment with it if your comfortable with that.

alright, thats enough for now!
peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Like a stalker, that's how I'm going to follow my favorite missionary!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete